Training - Trials - Tests - Decoy Days
Club Meeting Dates - Next Meeting - Monday May 8th - 6:30 pm
held at Cabela's conference room
Spring Retriever Training Classes -
The Regina Retriever Club will offer a Beginners Retriever Class starting April 23, 2018. This consists of 12 lessons over 8 weeks. (The first three weeks were 2 lessons/week). Cost of class will is $200. Max of 12 dogs in this class. Please email Lianne at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested for 2018.
Size : 48.5 Kb
Type : doc
class enrollment forms.pdf
Size : 6.155 Kb
Type : pdf
Size : 21.5 Kb
Type : doc
Anne Everett Seminar - June 8, 9 and 10th 2018.
This workshop will be a combination of "The Big Jump" and the "How to effectively utilize drills in your field training" seminars that were done in previous years. Advancing both marking and blind retrieve skills will be addressed.
Friday, June 8th - Early Transition: making the jump from Junior to Senior/Master.
Saturday, June 9th - More advanced transition / Master level skills.
Sunday, June 10th - Handling for success at Senior and Master level. Focuses on the human member of the team - learn to "read" a test and run accordingly.
- Dogs in working spots on all days should have a reliable retrieve and delivery (force fetch), obedience skills (heel, sit, stay, come) and be started on some basic handling drills such as isolated casting and back pile.
- Dogs in working spots on Saturday should be running or ready to run Senior or Master tests.
- Dogs in working spots on Sunday should be training at Senior/Master level or running Senior/Master stakes
Working spots are limited to 12 per day. You have the option of any combination of working/auditing as shown in the pricing below. We're hoping in this way we can accommodate the most people and help insure that dogs of different levels all get lots of working time at the level they can participate successfully.
- 2 Day Working Spot - $250
- 3 Day Working Spot - $325
- 2 Day Working Spot and 1 Day Audit - $250
- 1 Day Working Spot and 2 Day Audit - $200
- Audit Spots - $75/day or $150 for all 3
If you'd like a spot please let me know as soon as possible as working spots are limited and will fill quickly. A $100 deposit will hold your spot. Please email Lianne at email@example.com
Anne's website: http://www.headsupkennels.com/field-workshops/
CKC Hunt Test: - July 22 & 23, 2017
Junior, Senior and Master Hunt Trial
* RRC is a Member of the Canadian National Master Hunt Test.
Contact: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium List for Jr, Sr and Master Hunt : Link is found below or download docx
OFFICIAL HUNT TEST PREMIUM LIST 2017.docx
Size : 294.794 Kb
Type : docx
Hunt Test Entry Form - Use pdf below or click HERE for link to Canuck Dogs
Size : 333.793 Kb
Type : pdf
Download CKC Rule Book in PDF Format
Download CKC Rule Book in PDF Format.webloc
Size : 0.304 Kb
Type : webloc
Click below to read "You Can Make the Difference" -
National Retriever Club of Canada Task force recommendations for
individuals to promote and enhance the sport of Retrieving.
Recomendations for Individuals from Task Force.pdf
Size : 291.272 Kb
Type : pdf
© 2009 All Rights Reserved • Site Maintained by the RRC • Unauthorized reproduction or usage of these images is prohibited.